This wildlife control course has been designed to prepare you for the Nation Wildlife Control Training Exam for the state of Tennessee.
This course has been created by certified ADC operators who are currently certified through the NWCTP. While this course is not intended for other states, much of the course materials are used in their training programs. This course presents many of the Tennessee legal requirements therefore If you are taking this course to seek wildlife control training for another state, it is advised that you consult with those states legal requirements.
NOTE: This is a preparation exam, it is not designed to certify you in the state of Tennessee. You must take the official certification exam.
This course is best viewed on PC
This course is currently being developed therefore some modules may not be available until finished.
Introduction to Wildlife Damage Management
Module 1 Principle of Wildlife Damage Management
Module 2 Job Safety
Module 3 Wildlife Diseases
- ADC Module 3 Objectives & Introduction
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Descriptions & Definitions
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Fecal Oral Transmission
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Respiratory Transmission
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Direct Contact Transmission
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Penetrating Wound Transmission
- ADC Module 3 – Diseases – Vector Borne Diseases